2011 has officially arrived. A soft blanket of snow has covered the ranch, the ground is frozen and the air is crisp and clean. A new year presents the opportunity to all of us to reflect internally and consciously determine the road we follow. Over the past couple days I jotted down a few items for my plan of action in the coming year. What are you going to focus on?
- Thank the good Lord for the blessings bestowed upon you.
- Focus on family.
- Utilize your skills and talents to the best of your ability.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Help those less fortunate when able.
- Do your part to leave the country better off for the next generation.
- Share your personal story with civility and professionalism.
- Look for opportunities to build bridges.
- Challenge yourself to positively engage in communities outside your comfort zone.
- Learn to listen and discover.
- Find the joy in the journey.
- Buy only what you need, not everything you want.
- Prepare a budget and follow it.
- Maintain a diverse retirement portfolio.
- Prepare or update your estate plan.
- Make sure you have adequate insurance.
Guidelines For Comments
- It is NOT the moderator's responsibility to #factcheck. Leave that to the opponent & viewers. #debate16 3 weeks ago
- Happy to make time. RT @SimAngus2: @sf28430 you should interview @JeffFowle -- for a west coast perspective 1 month ago
- If @realDonaldTrump finishes the final 2 months in the form he is in today, in Philadelphia, he'll win. I can support this #Trump. 1 month ago
- RT @TheDaveReynolds: @TheTySullivan <<— Happy Birthday big daddy! Have an outstanding day!! #UsGuys 6 months ago
- RT @StephenCaggiano: As seen on the Internet. #Minneapolis #UsGuys https://t.co/sMJSaJebxo 6 months ago