We’ll Listen and Answer Questions
This fall, the U.S. Farmers &Ranchers Alliance is partnering with Discovery Communications to continue to share its message to create an open dialogue with the American public about how food is grown and raised.
The partnership includes three 60-second vignettes and one longer format vignette (4-7 minutes long) shot documentary style. The discussions range from conversations about the agricultural community’s commitment to continuous improvement to the role farmers and ranchers play in providing healthy choices for everyone.
The short vignette for the video that I shot with Discovery Channel for USFRA has been released.
The participating farmers and ranchers included:
Shana Beattie – Livestock and Grain Farmer in Sumner, Nebraska
Jeff Fowle – Farmer/Rancher in Etna, CA
Ken Oneto – Crop and Produce Farmer in Elk Grove, CA
Dino Giacomazzi – Dairy Farmer in Hanford, CA
Scott Long – Pork Producer in Manteca, CA
Jill Benson – Egg Producer in San Joaquin Valley, CA
To see the other vignettes, visit the Food Dialogues page.
Guidelines For Comments
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 1 month ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 1 month ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 2 months ago