Can You Assist Me?
Gotta love the way horses help each other out.
Guidelines For Comments
I welcome and encourage comments from all perspectives. I simply request the following: Keep it civil and professional. I read all submitted comments and reserve the right to edit, especially for cursing. Have fun!
- RT @TheDaveReynolds: @TheTySullivan <<— Happy Birthday big daddy! Have an outstanding day!! #UsGuys 4 months ago
- RT @StephenCaggiano: As seen on the Internet. #Minneapolis #UsGuys https://t.co/sMJSaJebxo 4 months ago
- @SMSJOE Thank you my friend....it's been too long :-) #usguys 4 months ago
- @jesusxanimals John 20:23 4 months ago
- @jesusxanimals Jesus judged, you did not. 4 months ago
#140conf #ACFC11 #AFBF11 #agchat #foodthanks #profood AgChat Foundation Agriculture Agvocacy Alfalfa Animal Welfare Antibiotics Baking beef Bread Bridge Building Budget California CDFG Children Chocolate communication Communities cookies cooking Corn Education Election Emily Zweber Environment EPA ESA Family Farm American Farm Bill Farm Bureau Farmers Farming Food Genetics GMO Government Grain Fed Grass Fed Hamburger Hay Health Healthcare Horses HSUS Innovation Klamath Klamath River Markets NASCAR Nutrition Organic Parenting PETA politics Ranchers Ranching recipes Regulations Responsibility Salmon School Science Scott River Senate Sheep Social Media Time Water Wheat
AgChat Foundation Agvocate American Agriculture Animal Welfare Beef California Farmers Children Communication Diet & Nutrition Education Farm & Ranch Life Farm Bureau Federal Government Federal Regulation Food and Food Safety Horses HSUS Know a California Farmer Media Responses Nutrition Pictures Poor Science Recipes Science Social Media State Government State Regulations Uncategorized Videos Water & Environment