Honey Lemon Drops
1 cup sugar
1 cup honey
1 cup lard (shortening also works)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Tblsp lemon juice
~ 3 cups flour
Preheat oven to 325.
Mix all ingredients, except the flour.
Add enough flour so that the mixture can be rolled into balls and place on a cookie sheet without running.
After placing rolled balls on cookie sheet, bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
Test bake 1 or 2 cookies to check for consistency.
Guidelines For Comments
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 1 month ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 1 month ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 2 months ago