Lemon Butter Cookies
A light and fluffy cookie that will go well with tea, coffee or cocoa.
1 cup butter
Add gradually, creaming well
1 cup light brown sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
Grated rind of 1 lemon
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp powdered clove
1/4 tsp salt
Mix well. Blend in
2 cups flour
Add more flour, if necessary, to make the dough thick enough to roll out. Chill. Roll 1/8 inch thick and cut out.
Place drops approximately golf ball size on greased & floured cookie sheet.
Bake until delicately brown at 350, about 10 minutes.
Guidelines For Comments
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 1 month ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 1 month ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 2 months ago