From an #agnerd perspective, SXSW was an amazing experience. It was a great opportunity to be able to be on the AgChat Foundation panel with Chris Chinn, Emily Zweber, Zach Hunnicutt and moderated by Marla Schulman. I took a little different approach to SXSW than most folks. Rather than trying to discover new hardware, software, applications or strategies, I went with the purpose of meeting and interacting with people. I have discovered that genuine and caring people are more often than not, associated with unique, beneficial and useful products and programs. Once again, this premise proved true. I would like to share a few of the people I was able to meet and speak with at SXSW and encourage you to look them up and check out what they have to offer and are involved in. Read more…
“SXSW® Interactive features five days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders, the incredible new SXSW Trade Show and an unbeatable lineup of special programs showcasing the best new digital works, video games and innovative ideas the international community has to offer. Join us for the most energetic, inspiring and creative event of the year.”
On Sunday, March 13, at 5:00 pm, I will have the opportunity to participate on the panel Agvocacy 2.0: Adding a Human Voice to the Farm , with Chris Chinn, Emily Zweber, Zach Hunnicutt and Marla Schulman. We are looking forward to sharing how a diverse group of farmers and ranchers have voluntarily come together to help others share their agricultural story with the public and reconnect through the AgChat Foundation.
Also, you don’t want to miss Jeff Pulver and his series of #140 Conference presentations beginning on Saturday, March 12, from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Jeff will lead off with Birth of the #BackChannel and is followed by some great presenters including Nelson de Witt “My Family’s Incredible Story” and an incredible story by Ori Bengal “Traveling the World with the Real-Time Web”. If you have the opportunity to meet Jeff, do not miss it.
I look forward to meeting another great group of folks on this journey. See y’all there!
Guidelines For Comments
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Rules To Accept When Living On A Farm Or Ranch
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Field Rotation - Phase I
- Brian Dahle for California Assembly District 1
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 1 month ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 2 months ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 2 months ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 2 months ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 2 months ago