Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Its More Than Corn: Feed Formulations
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- What's Wrong With the EPA...
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 32 minutes ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 4 hours ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 4 hours ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 1 week ago
- @ryanbellwriter It was a pleasure chatting with you! Have a great day. #agchat 3 weeks ago