Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Its More Than Corn: Feed Formulations
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- Lego’s and Agriculture? Really?
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- Resolving Animal Cruelty
- A decent days work...nearly 5 miles of wire. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/BNkxdalAjHv/ 7 hours ago
- My son learning life skills...how to roll barbed wire for re-use....#patience #perserveriance… instagram.com/p/BNka8l4g5IB/ 11 hours ago
- It is NOT the moderator's responsibility to #factcheck. Leave that to the opponent & viewers. #debate16 2 months ago
- Happy to make time. RT @SimAngus2: @sf28430 you should interview @JeffFowle -- for a west coast perspective 2 months ago
- If @realDonaldTrump finishes the final 2 months in the form he is in today, in Philadelphia, he'll win. I can support this #Trump. 2 months ago