Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- What's Wrong With the EPA...
- Farmers and Ranchers Save Salmon
- Denmark, Antibiotics, Rest of the Story
- Siskiyou County Farm Bureau vs California Department of Fish and Game (Update)
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 7 hours ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 4 weeks ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 4 weeks ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 4 weeks ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 1 month ago