Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Minerals and Vitamins
- Blackout Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- Our Ranchhand
- Ranch Scenery
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Denmark, Antibiotics, Rest of the Story
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- RT @TheDaveReynolds: @TheTySullivan <<— Happy Birthday big daddy! Have an outstanding day!! #UsGuys 4 months ago
- RT @StephenCaggiano: As seen on the Internet. #Minneapolis #UsGuys https://t.co/sMJSaJebxo 4 months ago
- @SMSJOE Thank you my friend....it's been too long :-) #usguys 5 months ago
- @jesusxanimals John 20:23 5 months ago
- @jesusxanimals Jesus judged, you did not. 5 months ago