#ACFC11 Twitter Tools & Notes
Have a strategy:
1. Who are you trying to reach out to?
2. How do you plan on reaching them?
3. What are you going to do to nourish the new relationships?
How to find hashtags:
Where to find twitter chats:
Where to find people:
Applications for tweeting:
When Responding To Comments:
- Social networking = social interaction.
- We need proactive and reactive content. It’s a conversation.
- People who question are an opportunity.
- Respond to all comments as quickly as possible.
- Find common ground.
- Use comments as a way to stimulate conversation.
- Concern; other perspectives.
- The existence of, or potential for, differences up front.
- Real problems.
- Technical/scientific facts are the least important.
- Perception is reality.
- Take it personally.
- Get pulled into an argument … or try to win.
- Acknowledge if you don’t know.
- Help them see the big picture.
- Refer to other experts (third-party credibility).
- Agree to next steps.
Guidelines For Comments
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 1 month ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 2 months ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 2 months ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 2 months ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 2 months ago