Versatile Blogger Award
First, I would like to thank Tracy (@NEwheatie), author of NebraskaWheatie and Cheryl (@DayAngus), author of farmchiclogic, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is an honor to be thought of in this way.
What is the Versatile Blogger? In my opinion, it is a neat way to recognize blogs and share appreciation. Here are the “rules” for participating:
- Thank and link the person/people nominating you.
- List and pass the nomination on to 15 of your favorite bloggers.
- Share seven tidbits about yourself.
- Copy this picture to your blog.
My 15 (17) Nominations
- Ben Montgomery, Heroic Fatherhood Developement
- Bruce Sallon, A Dad’s Point Of View
- Emily, Confessions of a Farm Wife
- Emily Zweber, Zweber Family Farm News
- Jan, Slow Money Farm
- Janice Person, a colorful adventure
- John Boyle, Brand Flair
- John Willey, Daddy’s in Charge?
- Katie Pinke, Pinke Post
- Mark Lathrop, Thoughts From A Knothead
- Mathew, The Real Matt Daddy
- Meg, The Beef Jar
- Mike Haley, Haley Farms
- Nancy Grossi, The Wife of a Dairyman
- Mimi B., Woven by Words
- Ray Prock, Ray-Lin Dairy
- Renee Martinez, Raising Boys World
My 7 Tidbits
- I thank God every day for the blessings he has provided.
- I can never spend too much time in the saddle, especially in the mountains with the family.
- Ranch repairs and improvements always come before house improvements.
- I have a very eclectic taste in music, movies and books.
- I enjoy working with others to achieve a common objective.
- I look for and embrace challenge.
- I enjoy traveling, but only feel at home on the ranch.
Guidelines For Comments
- @ShepNewsTeam Hey Shep, there's another 6 hrs of CA north of SFO...that's not the northern border...we're flooding too. #FYI 1 month ago
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 1 month ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 1 month ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 2 months ago