I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- It's More Than Corn: Minerals and Vitamins
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- @JonesOrganics Appears to be an average one, like I remember as a kid... 2'+ at ranch, 10'-18' on surrounding summits. 3 weeks ago
- My pleasure! Always look forward to conversation. RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeffreyJKingman: @JeffFowle Thanks man 3 weeks ago
- I earnestly pray for the day that we as a society become color blind and only see people as Americans. #endthedivision 1 month ago
- @ryanbellwriter It was a pleasure chatting with you! Have a great day. #agchat 1 month ago