From an #agnerd perspective, SXSW was an amazing experience. It was a great opportunity to be able to be on the AgChat Foundation panel with Chris Chinn, Emily Zweber, Zach Hunnicutt and moderated by Marla Schulman. I took a little different approach to SXSW than most folks. Rather than trying to discover new hardware, software, applications or strategies, I went with the purpose of meeting and interacting with people. I have discovered that genuine and caring people are more often than not, associated with unique, beneficial and useful products and programs. Once again, this premise proved true. I would like to share a few of the people I was able to meet and speak with at SXSW and encourage you to look them up and check out what they have to offer and are involved in. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Lego’s and Agriculture? Really?
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Its More Than Corn: Feed Formulations
- AFBF 2010 Convention Demonstrates Open Arms, Appreciation & Values
- Farmers and Ranchers Save Salmon
- It is NOT the moderator's responsibility to #factcheck. Leave that to the opponent & viewers. #debate16 2 months ago
- Happy to make time. RT @SimAngus2: @sf28430 you should interview @JeffFowle -- for a west coast perspective 2 months ago
- If @realDonaldTrump finishes the final 2 months in the form he is in today, in Philadelphia, he'll win. I can support this #Trump. 2 months ago
- RT @TheDaveReynolds: @TheTySullivan <<— Happy Birthday big daddy! Have an outstanding day!! #UsGuys 7 months ago
- RT @StephenCaggiano: As seen on the Internet. #Minneapolis #UsGuys https://t.co/sMJSaJebxo 7 months ago