From an #agnerd perspective, SXSW was an amazing experience. It was a great opportunity to be able to be on the AgChat Foundation panel with Chris Chinn, Emily Zweber, Zach Hunnicutt and moderated by Marla Schulman. I took a little different approach to SXSW than most folks. Rather than trying to discover new hardware, software, applications or strategies, I went with the purpose of meeting and interacting with people. I have discovered that genuine and caring people are more often than not, associated with unique, beneficial and useful products and programs. Once again, this premise proved true. I would like to share a few of the people I was able to meet and speak with at SXSW and encourage you to look them up and check out what they have to offer and are involved in. Read more…
“SXSW® Interactive features five days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders, the incredible new SXSW Trade Show and an unbeatable lineup of special programs showcasing the best new digital works, video games and innovative ideas the international community has to offer. Join us for the most energetic, inspiring and creative event of the year.”
On Sunday, March 13, at 5:00 pm, I will have the opportunity to participate on the panel Agvocacy 2.0: Adding a Human Voice to the Farm , with Chris Chinn, Emily Zweber, Zach Hunnicutt and Marla Schulman. We are looking forward to sharing how a diverse group of farmers and ranchers have voluntarily come together to help others share their agricultural story with the public and reconnect through the AgChat Foundation.
Also, you don’t want to miss Jeff Pulver and his series of #140 Conference presentations beginning on Saturday, March 12, from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Jeff will lead off with Birth of the #BackChannel and is followed by some great presenters including Nelson de Witt “My Family’s Incredible Story” and an incredible story by Ori Bengal “Traveling the World with the Real-Time Web”. If you have the opportunity to meet Jeff, do not miss it.
I look forward to meeting another great group of folks on this journey. See y’all there!
Guidelines For Comments
- One of my favorite times of the year! #calvesofinstagram #calvingseason #agchat instagram.com/p/BBarzPhBcDa/ 1 week ago
- It's rough being a calf.... #ranchlife #calvesofinstagram instagram.com/p/BBarL6yBcCT/ 1 week ago
- My feeding crew this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/BBamOlUhcIq/ 1 week ago
- In the time it took me to tag one calf, out popped another...busy day. #ranchlife… instagram.com/p/BBVnurbBcDp/ 1 week ago
- The little stinker finally layed down. Really enjoyed my scratches when I was done and started… instagram.com/p/BBVnJnfhcCj/ 1 week ago