I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Ranch Scenery
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- I could hear the salmon splashing from the field this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/vjFKuwBcD5/ 5 days ago
- @loriealexander You name 'em, they'll be here. 1 week ago
- @firetroll You'd need a pretty big garden this year :-) 1 week ago
- It's spawning season...carcasses are adding up. #everydayisearthday #ranchlife instagram.com/p/vbwsjvBcBZ/ 1 week ago
- Back in the north....now to drive home. (@ Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport (MFR) in Medford, OR) swarmapp.com/c/gpVLHAGyV7L 1 week ago