I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- REDNECK FARM KID...in the Marine Corps
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Food, Farmers, Demons and Monsanto
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- RT @sueanneshirzay: LOL rt “@ty_sullivan: This #custserv moment made my day #usguys Have a #TerrificTues :-) http://t.co/ulHLjC42ke” 2 hours ago
- Mistakes in Social Media at #DadChat - shar.es/ZK45X Join the discussion at 9 pm PT, tonight! 3 hours ago
- @rayprock Agreed. Stimulating conversations is a challenge, particularly in certain situations. @donschindler 3 hours ago
- For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. HEB 2:18 5 hours ago
- LOL! RT @stephencaggiano: @JeffFowle @TheDaveReynolds @cynthiakahn @BrandonEBC @libbytalks That happens to all Canadians in the Spring. 17 hours ago