I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- Cattle And Horses
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- The Farm Bill: A Rancher's Thoughts
- What Do We Eat? Beefiniroom Casserole!
- An eerie sight to the northwest. #fireseason2014 instagram.com/p/rJEF9uBcI6/ 1 day ago
- @shelternook Thank you and God bless. We will adapt and overcome with with His guidance. :-) 2 days ago
- 6th pass in last hour...supplies getting hauled in...here we go. #fireseason instagram.com/p/rGYXbdhcLh/ 2 days ago
- @firetroll getting real exciting now 2 days ago
- One new visible smoker from storm today. instagram.com/p/rGO4phBcMY/ 2 days ago