I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- It's More Than Corn: Importance of Physiological Phases
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- It's More Than Corn: Minerals and Vitamins
- AgChat Foundation Appreciation
- My helpers for rolling back wheelline. The orchard grass has been loving the smoke. Amazing growth.… instagram.com/p/sV7ag5hcCl/ 2 days ago
- Smoke RT @LaylaBohm: @JeffFowle are those thunderheads or is that smoke?! 3 days ago
- Another fire blow up. #fireseason2014 instagram.com/p/sTZ7MTBcDY/ 3 days ago
- Me: Two weeks, 1 load of laundry! Son: Do you think mom would be proud of us? Me:.....sure Kyle, sure... #boyshomealone 3 days ago
- Well hello there Black Widow...you've certainly been eating well. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/sSp7s3BcHh/ 3 days ago