I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- Thoughts On My Son's First Day Of School
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Pasture Talk
- Another Smokey afternoon #ranchlife instagram.com/p/r5jE60hcNK/ 1 day ago
- We're definitely getting rain. instagram.com/p/r0y5loBcFu/ 3 days ago
- Sunset in the valley. #fireseason2014 instagram.com/p/r0pC8sBcG1/ 3 days ago
- @ToddFitchette Will do. Evacuation advisory given just after you left for French Creek. 1 week ago
- @ToddFitchette Was great to finally meet you in person! 1 week ago