I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- Processed Foods, A Rancher Inquires
- Food, Farmers, Demons and Monsanto
- It's More Than Corn: Pasture Talk
- My baling partner is alrt again. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/q4xg3VBcH3/ 16 hours ago
- My baling partner fell asleep. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/q3IHSVBcC6/ 1 day ago
- A little fishing before hay check, snack, nap and haul. instagram.com/p/q28MBlBcCw/ 1 day ago
- Making hay. #Hay14 #ranchlife instagram.com/p/q0xRqTBcCU/ 2 days ago
- Enjoying the sunset.... instagram.com/p/qx1bUjhcLW/ 3 days ago