I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Grateful to be able to be doing what I'm am able to do. #ranchlife #blessed instagram.com/p/7OoEbLhcH-/ 7 hours ago
- Third different horse in four days....I'm liking the saddle time. #ranchlife #namethathorse instagram.com/p/7L9ZGhBcIw/ 1 day ago
- My niece is proving to be very helpful...she might have a summer job on the ranch in her future.… instagram.com/p/7GkdZshcO9/ 3 days ago
- My newest addition to the working family is settling in nicely. #ranchlife #agchat instagram.com/p/7EXvr0hcF6/ 4 days ago
- Wrapping up a good 1st night of baling 3rd cutting. #hay15 #ranchlife 1 week ago