I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Field Rotation - Phase II (Plowing)
- Horses, Welfare and End Of Life
- REDNECK FARM KID...in the Marine Corps
- Ranch Scenery
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Food, Farmers, Demons and Monsanto
- I think I hear rain drops hitting the skylight... #happy #ranchlife 2 days ago
- Yes he is :-) RT @sav01: @JeffFowle Oh my gosh that boy is growing like a weed! 4 days ago
- Had some help changing water this evening. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/s_Tg2rBcBM/ 4 days ago
- 3rd cutting alfalfa in the books...on to orchard grass. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/s6JaZMhcEU/ 6 days ago
- Decent up north. RT @twittenup: @JeffFowle What's the hay situation in California w/ drought? #CaWx @spann #AlWx #Wx 1 week ago