I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Death, Maiming, Wolves and the HSUS
- Producing Results Through Grassroots Agvocacy
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Denmark, Antibiotics, Rest of the Story
- Watch Where You Walk When You Talk
- I have welcome help building fence this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/tx13SDhcKV/ 2 weeks ago
- It's October...the 12 hr days are supposed to be over...aren't they? #ranchlife 2 weeks ago
- Where there is mud...there is a boy... #ranchlife instagram.com/p/ttUqUQhcPV/ 2 weeks ago
- Another awesome night at AWANA! (@ Scott Valley Berean Church in Etna, CA) swarmapp.com/c/lv837sJXppf 3 weeks ago
- @TheDaveReynolds @MatthewLiberty @V1ktor Y'all have an awesome Tuesday...gotta run. #usguys 3 weeks ago