I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Tipping Horns
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Rules To Accept When Living On A Farm Or Ranch
- Farmers and Ranchers Save Salmon
- Thoughts On My Son's First Day Of School
- Conversation time. ##CFBFCAC14 (@ California State Capitol Building) 4sq.com/1kKrLZE 15 hours ago
- Governor Brown up next to address the ##CFBFCAC14 delegation. 20 hours ago
- First speaker this morning, DeeDee D'Adamo, SWRCB, discussing state water issues. ##CFBFCAC14 (at @hiltonhotels) 4sq.com/1ivWh53 22 hours ago
- Good friends, good food, great conversation... (@ Taro's By @MikuniSushi) 4sq.com/1itv0jF 1 day ago
- Beef meeting is in full swing. ##CFBFCAC14 (@ Hilton Sacramento Arden West - @hiltonhotels) 4sq.com/1cqOqr8 1 day ago