I’m off to the #140conf in LA, filled with excitement and anticipation of the opportunities that await.
Being a part of the #140conf in SFO was an eye opening experience and I am truly grateful for Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver) inviting both Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) and myself to also be a part of the Los Angeles event.
Many of my friends and acquaintances within the agriculture community have asked me why I want to travel to LA and participate in a conference filled with “non-aggies.”
I recently had the opportunity to attend the San Francisco #140 Conference with Ray Prock (@RayLinDairy) through the gracious invitation of Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver). This was the second twitter conference Ray and I have attended, the first being a #140tc in Seattle, Washington, hosted by Parnasus Group. Both events were extremely well organized, very informative and everyone was gracious, receptive and a bit intrigued by a cowboy and a dairyman in attendance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Siskiyou County Farm Bureau vs California Department of Fish and Game (Update)
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- What's Wrong With the EPA...
- Thoughts On My Son's First Day Of School
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Field Rotation - Phase IV (Drilling)
- Thanksgiving is over...time for Christmas...earliest we've ever put it up. instagram.com/p/-pxvFlhcG7/ 2 days ago
- Enjoying BBQ on the fire in November. instagram.com/p/-aShjchcNw/ 1 week ago
- Ready to head home (@ Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - @phxskyharbor in Phoenix, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/iqn6D4zj8nY 2 weeks ago
- Six and a half hours later....waiting for the race to start. instagram.com/p/-IJ1EnBcH7/ 2 weeks ago
- Ready for the DAV200 to start. (@ Phoenix International Raceway - @phoenixraceway for NASCAR XFINITY Series at P...) swarmapp.com/c/kJvOUBI8gjj 2 weeks ago