2011 has officially arrived. A soft blanket of snow has covered the ranch, the ground is frozen and the air is crisp and clean. A new year presents the opportunity to all of us to reflect internally and consciously determine the road we follow. Over the past couple days I jotted down a few items for my plan of action in the coming year. What are you going to focus on?
- Thank the good Lord for the blessings bestowed upon you.
- Focus on family.
- Utilize your skills and talents to the best of your ability.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Help those less fortunate when able.
- Do your part to leave the country better off for the next generation.
- Share your personal story with civility and professionalism.
- Look for opportunities to build bridges.
- Challenge yourself to positively engage in communities outside your comfort zone.
- Learn to listen and discover.
- Find the joy in the journey.
- Buy only what you need, not everything you want.
- Prepare a budget and follow it.
- Maintain a diverse retirement portfolio.
- Prepare or update your estate plan.
- Make sure you have adequate insurance.
Guidelines For Comments
- One of my favorite times of the year! #calvesofinstagram #calvingseason #agchat instagram.com/p/BBarzPhBcDa/ 1 week ago
- It's rough being a calf.... #ranchlife #calvesofinstagram instagram.com/p/BBarL6yBcCT/ 1 week ago
- My feeding crew this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/BBamOlUhcIq/ 1 week ago
- In the time it took me to tag one calf, out popped another...busy day. #ranchlife… instagram.com/p/BBVnurbBcDp/ 1 week ago
- The little stinker finally layed down. Really enjoyed my scratches when I was done and started… instagram.com/p/BBVnJnfhcCj/ 1 week ago