2011 has officially arrived. A soft blanket of snow has covered the ranch, the ground is frozen and the air is crisp and clean. A new year presents the opportunity to all of us to reflect internally and consciously determine the road we follow. Over the past couple days I jotted down a few items for my plan of action in the coming year. What are you going to focus on?
- Thank the good Lord for the blessings bestowed upon you.
- Focus on family.
- Utilize your skills and talents to the best of your ability.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Help those less fortunate when able.
- Do your part to leave the country better off for the next generation.
- Share your personal story with civility and professionalism.
- Look for opportunities to build bridges.
- Challenge yourself to positively engage in communities outside your comfort zone.
- Learn to listen and discover.
- Find the joy in the journey.
- Buy only what you need, not everything you want.
- Prepare a budget and follow it.
- Maintain a diverse retirement portfolio.
- Prepare or update your estate plan.
- Make sure you have adequate insurance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Thoughts On My Son's First Day Of School
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- It's More Than Corn: Importance of Physiological Phases
- Field Rotation - Phase IV (Drilling)
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- My helpers for rolling back wheelline. The orchard grass has been loving the smoke. Amazing growth.… instagram.com/p/sV7ag5hcCl/ 2 days ago
- Smoke RT @LaylaBohm: @JeffFowle are those thunderheads or is that smoke?! 3 days ago
- Another fire blow up. #fireseason2014 instagram.com/p/sTZ7MTBcDY/ 3 days ago
- Me: Two weeks, 1 load of laundry! Son: Do you think mom would be proud of us? Me:.....sure Kyle, sure... #boyshomealone 3 days ago
- Well hello there Black Widow...you've certainly been eating well. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/sSp7s3BcHh/ 3 days ago