2011 has officially arrived. A soft blanket of snow has covered the ranch, the ground is frozen and the air is crisp and clean. A new year presents the opportunity to all of us to reflect internally and consciously determine the road we follow. Over the past couple days I jotted down a few items for my plan of action in the coming year. What are you going to focus on?
- Thank the good Lord for the blessings bestowed upon you.
- Focus on family.
- Utilize your skills and talents to the best of your ability.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Help those less fortunate when able.
- Do your part to leave the country better off for the next generation.
- Share your personal story with civility and professionalism.
- Look for opportunities to build bridges.
- Challenge yourself to positively engage in communities outside your comfort zone.
- Learn to listen and discover.
- Find the joy in the journey.
- Buy only what you need, not everything you want.
- Prepare a budget and follow it.
- Maintain a diverse retirement portfolio.
- Prepare or update your estate plan.
- Make sure you have adequate insurance.
Guidelines For Comments
- Third different horse in four days....I'm liking the saddle time. #ranchlife #namethathorse instagram.com/p/7L9ZGhBcIw/ 12 hours ago
- My niece is proving to be very helpful...she might have a summer job on the ranch in her future.… instagram.com/p/7GkdZshcO9/ 2 days ago
- My newest addition to the working family is settling in nicely. #ranchlife #agchat instagram.com/p/7EXvr0hcF6/ 3 days ago
- Wrapping up a good 1st night of baling 3rd cutting. #hay15 #ranchlife 1 week ago
- Ready for day 1! (@ Siskiyou Golden Fair in Yreka, CA) swarmapp.com/c/78sKT8XzvUk 3 weeks ago