Guidelines For Comments
I welcome and encourage comments from all perspectives. I simply request the following: Keep it civil and professional. I read all submitted comments and reserve the right to edit, especially for cursing. Have fun!
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- "Test-Tube Hamburger"
- Food, Farmers, Demons and Monsanto
- It keeps trying to rain/snow, but can't seem to find the right combination.#CADrought #ranchlife instagram.com/p/nLhm2GhcDQ/ 9 hours ago
- @firetroll less than .25". We're dry :-( 10 hours ago
- Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will flourish like a green leaf. PRO 11:28 11 hours ago
- “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” MAT 6:34 3 days ago
- Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” JOHN 20:29 4 days ago
#140conf #ACFC11 #AFBF11 #agchat #foodthanks #profood AgChat Foundation Agriculture Agvocacy Alfalfa Animal Welfare Antibiotics Baking beef Bread Bridge Building Budget California CDFG Children Chocolate communication Communities cookies cooking Corn Education Election Emily Zweber Environment EPA ESA Family Farm American Farm Bill Farm Bureau Farmers Farming Food Genetics GMO Government Grain Fed Grass Fed Hamburger Hay Health Healthcare Horses HSUS Innovation Klamath Klamath River Markets NASCAR Nutrition Organic Parenting PETA politics Ranchers Ranching recipes Regulations Responsibility Salmon School Science Scott River Senate Sheep Social Media Time Water Wheat
AgChat Foundation Agvocate American Agriculture Animal Welfare Beef California Farmers Children Communication Diet & Nutrition Education Farm & Ranch Life Farm Bureau Federal Government Federal Regulation Food and Food Safety Horses HSUS Know a California Farmer Media Responses Nutrition Pictures Poor Science Recipes Science Social Media State Government State Regulations Uncategorized Videos Water & Environment