Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- My niece is proving to be very helpful...she might have a summer job on the ranch in her future.… instagram.com/p/7GkdZshcO9/ 11 hours ago
- My newest addition to the working family is settling in nicely. #ranchlife #agchat instagram.com/p/7EXvr0hcF6/ 1 day ago
- Wrapping up a good 1st night of baling 3rd cutting. #hay15 #ranchlife 1 week ago
- Ready for day 1! (@ Siskiyou Golden Fair in Yreka, CA) swarmapp.com/c/78sKT8XzvUk 2 weeks ago
- Honored, thank you! RT @TomWarren_Ag: @farmcredit @NYFarmer I nominate @AgProudRyan @JeffFowle & @TruffleMedia and I'm in the UK.. 3 weeks ago