Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Minerals and Vitamins
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- Farmers Helping Fish
- Brian Dahle for California Assembly District 1
- I'm at Dustbowl Brewing Co. in Turlock, CA swarmapp.com/c/9rBa5wBRAbz 4 hours ago
- I have welcome help building fence this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/tx13SDhcKV/ 3 weeks ago
- It's October...the 12 hr days are supposed to be over...aren't they? #ranchlife 3 weeks ago
- Where there is mud...there is a boy... #ranchlife instagram.com/p/ttUqUQhcPV/ 4 weeks ago
- Another awesome night at AWANA! (@ Scott Valley Berean Church in Etna, CA) swarmapp.com/c/lv837sJXppf 4 weeks ago