Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- REDNECK FARM KID...in the Marine Corps
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- 2012 Farm Bill: Is It Finally Time?
- Pollan Makes Some Pertinent Points
- #Truth RT @trentbown: Won't last long. RT @JeffFowle: #FijiClean RT @StephenCaggiano: @JeffFowle Nice! Start Monday fresh & clean! #UsGuys 9 hours ago
- #FijiClean :-) RT @stephencaggiano: @JeffFowle Nice! Start Monday fresh and clean! #UsGuys #prepwork 9 hours ago
- #MooYah! Just in time for my shower RT @stephencaggiano: #UsGuys #Nightshift Clock In! tinyurl.com/bz2slql 9 hours ago
- @menglish66 Bother...If you don't need straight alfalfa, inter-seed orchard grass or fescue...saves spraying, plowing,.... 9 hours ago
- Primary hay, secondary pasture. RT @Menglish66: @JeffFowle Pasture or hay field? 13 hours ago