Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Pasture Talk
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Cattle And Horses
- Food, Farmers, Demons and Monsanto
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- Ranch Scenery
- It's AWANA night! (@ Scott Valley Berean Church in Etna, CA) swarmapp.com/c/1lDyKBV8Tna 6 days ago
- Week 2 of AWANA! I LOVE Wednesdays :-) (@ Scott Valley Berean Church in Etna, CA) swarmapp.com/c/5VK50wXIvoO 1 week ago
- What a good #ranchdog....paw on the rifle, eye on me. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/74D_kShcGi/ 2 weeks ago
- Grateful to be able to be doing what I'm am able to do. #ranchlife #blessed instagram.com/p/7OoEbLhcH-/ 1 month ago
- Third different horse in four days....I'm liking the saddle time. #ranchlife #namethathorse instagram.com/p/7L9ZGhBcIw/ 1 month ago