Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- Field Rotation - Phase I
- It's More Than Corn: Importance of Physiological Phases
- Ahhh....frozen nose hairs this morning.... #ranchlife 14 hours ago
- Thank you! All well & ready for winter. How are you? RT @Adebukola: @JeffFowle Jeff, just a quick hey brother, hope the families well. 14 hours ago
- AWANA night! (@ Scott Valley Berean Church) 4sq.com/1eQNkSm 1 day ago
- Home in time for a conference call... (@ KK Bar Ranch) 4sq.com/1eQDBeA 1 day ago
- Critters unloaded and heading back for home. (@ Shasta Livestock Auction) 4sq.com/1g7s9PH 1 day ago