Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Degrees, Could They Be More Useful?
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- What Do We Eat? Beefiniroom Casserole!
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- @firetroll A few smokes, but no flare ups...ample rain with each storm is helping. 4 hours ago
- RT @loiscreamer: 6 Uses for Foursquare You Never Considered mashable.com/2014/07/20/fou… via @mashable #Usguys #NSA14 16 hours ago
- RT @StephenCaggiano: @TrentBown It's like any life cycle. #UsGuys has it's ups and downs. But the faithful are still here! ~ of course! 16 hours ago
- @gigiembrechts Thanks...threats of TS's but so far all blowing over. 21 hours ago
- @firetroll I'm afraid you're about to get to real busy. 21 hours ago