Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Field Rotation - Phase II (Plowing)
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Field Rotation - Phase I
- Pink Shirts, Pink Ties and Pink Slime
- @ekklesia7 That's "bad" ;-) LOL! 2 days ago
- Cold foggy night = bonfire time. #ranchlife ow.ly/i/7JuIX 2 days ago
- Calving season has started. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/vyqtntBcJU/ 4 days ago
- I could hear the salmon splashing from the field this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/vjFKuwBcD5/ 1 week ago
- @loriealexander You name 'em, they'll be here. 1 week ago