Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Another Perspective on Prop 37
- Farmers Helping Fish
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Cattle And Horses
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- Thunder is rolling...time will tell... #ranchlife instagram.com/p/rDQAfuBcLg/ 7 hours ago
- Enjoying the view from the barn, dinking a cold one white waiting for the shoer. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/rBIzosBcAM/ 1 day ago
- Practicing for showmanship at the fair. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/rA-2lOhcAD/ 1 day ago
- 2nd cutting for our critters is in the barn. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/q-fldShcJb/ 2 days ago
- My baling partner is alrt again. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/q4xg3VBcH3/ 4 days ago