Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Its More Than Corn: Feed Formulations
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- Siskiyou County Farm Bureau vs California Department of Fish and Game (Update)
- Awakening to the sound of upset cows & calves at 12:47 in the morning is never good. Back in pasture, fence fixed. #damncoyotes #ranchlife 17 minutes ago
- @Carter_Cattle Here in the west it is most common with wheat hay and orchard grass, due to deficit irrigation/drought. 6 hours ago
- @Carter_Cattle Was it a grass or grain hay that was high in nitrates? 6 hours ago
- @Carter_Cattle If it's high in nitrates, can mix with another quality feedstuff...needs to be moderate-high in energy content to balance. 6 hours ago
- I predict the democrats won't blame Bush, but will blame Dan Quayle...for stealing the "e" out of "respect" and using it on potato. 7 hours ago