Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Tipping Horns
- What Do We Eat? Beefiniroom Casserole!
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Driving In Snow or What Are You Thinking?
- Field Rotation - Phase I
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- Blackout Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- It's More Than Corn: Minerals and Vitamins
- I have welcome help building fence this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/tx13SDhcKV/ 2 weeks ago
- It's October...the 12 hr days are supposed to be over...aren't they? #ranchlife 3 weeks ago
- Where there is mud...there is a boy... #ranchlife instagram.com/p/ttUqUQhcPV/ 3 weeks ago
- Another awesome night at AWANA! (@ Scott Valley Berean Church in Etna, CA) swarmapp.com/c/lv837sJXppf 3 weeks ago
- @TheDaveReynolds @MatthewLiberty @V1ktor Y'all have an awesome Tuesday...gotta run. #usguys 3 weeks ago