Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- REDNECK FARM KID...in the Marine Corps
- Lego’s and Agriculture? Really?
- Food, Farmers, Demons and Monsanto
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- I could hear the salmon splashing from the field this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/vjFKuwBcD5/ 5 days ago
- @loriealexander You name 'em, they'll be here. 1 week ago
- @firetroll You'd need a pretty big garden this year :-) 1 week ago
- It's spawning season...carcasses are adding up. #everydayisearthday #ranchlife instagram.com/p/vbwsjvBcBZ/ 1 week ago
- Back in the north....now to drive home. (@ Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport (MFR) in Medford, OR) swarmapp.com/c/gpVLHAGyV7L 1 week ago