Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- The First Serious Conversation
- It keeps trying to rain/snow, but can't seem to find the right combination.#CADrought #ranchlife instagram.com/p/nLhm2GhcDQ/ 14 hours ago
- @firetroll less than .25". We're dry :-( 15 hours ago
- Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will flourish like a green leaf. PRO 11:28 16 hours ago
- “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” MAT 6:34 3 days ago
- Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” JOHN 20:29 4 days ago