Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Last Child On The Farm (Guest Post)
- Field Rotation - Phase I
- Labeling, GMOs, GMEs, and COOL
- Ranch Scenery
- It's More Than Corn: Importance of Physiological Phases
- Enjoying BBQ on the fire in November. instagram.com/p/-aShjchcNw/ 2 days ago
- Ready to head home (@ Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - @phxskyharbor in Phoenix, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/iqn6D4zj8nY 1 week ago
- Six and a half hours later....waiting for the race to start. instagram.com/p/-IJ1EnBcH7/ 1 week ago
- Ready for the DAV200 to start. (@ Phoenix International Raceway - @phoenixraceway for NASCAR XFINITY Series at P...) swarmapp.com/c/kJvOUBI8gjj 1 week ago
- Lucas Oil 200! (@ Phoenix International Raceway - @phoenixraceway for Lucas Oil 150 in Avondale, AZ) swarmapp.com/c/2cTI1vMANsV 1 week ago