Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- My Cowboy Code
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- Animal Welfare & Livestock Production Questions
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- Field Rotation - Phase I
- A Cowboy and Two HSUS Supporters Boarded A Plane...
- What's Really Important?
- My helpers for rolling back wheelline. The orchard grass has been loving the smoke. Amazing growth.… instagram.com/p/sV7ag5hcCl/ 1 day ago
- Smoke RT @LaylaBohm: @JeffFowle are those thunderheads or is that smoke?! 2 days ago
- Another fire blow up. #fireseason2014 instagram.com/p/sTZ7MTBcDY/ 2 days ago
- Me: Two weeks, 1 load of laundry! Son: Do you think mom would be proud of us? Me:.....sure Kyle, sure... #boyshomealone 2 days ago
- Well hello there Black Widow...you've certainly been eating well. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/sSp7s3BcHh/ 3 days ago