Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Siskiyou County Farm Bureau vs California Department of Fish and Game (Update)
- Its More Than Corn: Feed Formulations
- Another Perspective on Prop 37
- Horses, Welfare and End Of Life
- The USDA and Meatless Monday
- When getting blank stare from attorney, then lead them to obvious answer via simple questions...you may question their ability. #justsayin 38 minutes ago
- Thank you! Kind of partial to it myself :-) RT @nannystahl: @JeffFowle beautiful view you have :) 48 minutes ago
- @FunWithBulls @BrentJBoersma Since we are dependent upon snow pack, a good winter and we're back in the game...central valley...not so. 48 minutes ago
- Sitting on the deck enjoying the view for a moment. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/mwOmpwhcAR/ 2 days ago
- My filler 15/40 (dark bottle) & hydraulic fluid (clear bottle), may not be in the best containers to… instagram.com/p/mqVoDuhcFL/ 5 days ago