Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Horses, Welfare and End Of Life
- Jake, And The Rancher's Prayer
- Fathers Beware or A Horse Trader Is Born
- It's More Than Corn: Importance of Physiological Phases
- It's More Than Corn: Minerals and Vitamins
- I think I hear rain drops hitting the skylight... #happy #ranchlife 3 days ago
- Yes he is :-) RT @sav01: @JeffFowle Oh my gosh that boy is growing like a weed! 5 days ago
- Had some help changing water this evening. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/s_Tg2rBcBM/ 5 days ago
- 3rd cutting alfalfa in the books...on to orchard grass. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/s6JaZMhcEU/ 1 week ago
- Decent up north. RT @twittenup: @JeffFowle What's the hay situation in California w/ drought? #CaWx @spann #AlWx #Wx 1 week ago