Was the USFRA sponsored “Food Dialogue” successful?
That is the question.
I set aside the time to watch and listen to the entire dialogue, as well as follow the discussions taking place on the Food Dialogue website, Facebook page and on Twitter with #FoodD (the hashtag for the discussion).
It was my intention to listen and observe as an objective person…a challenge…but this was my take on day. Read more…
Guidelines For Comments
- Tipping Horns
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- "Bummer" Lambs....What's That?
- Thoughts On My Son's First Day Of School
- If you....#agnerd
- It's More Than Corn: Feeds
- Death, Maiming, Wolves and the HSUS
- It's More Than Corn: Balanced Diets & Nutrition
- An Experiment...
- Another Smokey afternoon #ranchlife instagram.com/p/r5jE60hcNK/ 10 hours ago
- We're definitely getting rain. instagram.com/p/r0y5loBcFu/ 2 days ago
- Sunset in the valley. #fireseason2014 instagram.com/p/r0pC8sBcG1/ 2 days ago
- @ToddFitchette Will do. Evacuation advisory given just after you left for French Creek. 1 week ago
- @ToddFitchette Was great to finally meet you in person! 1 week ago