Fill Your Fridge For Free!
Are you from California?
Would you like to fill your fridge for an entire year, for free?
If you answered yes to the previous two questions follow these steps:
- Visit the Know A California Farmer Sweepstakes Page.
- Like the page
- Allow the application to access your FB page.
- Fill out a short form.
- Share your entry on your FB page.
- Enter each week by repeating steps 4 & 5.
For each of your friends that accept your invitation and enter, you get an additional entry!
The Grand Prize is a $10,000 grocery gift card from California farm families at Know A California Farmer.
First Prize is a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered each month from Californian Grown Flowers.
Weekly Prizes include eight $100 certificates for groceries from Californian farm families at Know A California Farmer.
What are you waiting for?
Guidelines For Comments
- Field Rotation - Phase III (Discing)
- Tipping Horns
- It's More Than Corn: Grass v Grain, Some Simple Facts
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa, Understanding Practices
- Force Feeding Cattle: Grass-Fed vs Grain-Fed
- It's More Than Corn: Digestibility and Energy
- Field Rotation - Phase II (Plowing)
- Pertinent Advice From Abraham Lincoln
- Field Rotation - Phase IV (Drilling)
- Attention Occupiers ....
- I think I hear rain drops hitting the skylight... #happy #ranchlife 20 hours ago
- Yes he is :-) RT @sav01: @JeffFowle Oh my gosh that boy is growing like a weed! 2 days ago
- Had some help changing water this evening. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/s_Tg2rBcBM/ 2 days ago
- 3rd cutting alfalfa in the books...on to orchard grass. #Hay14 instagram.com/p/s6JaZMhcEU/ 4 days ago
- Decent up north. RT @twittenup: @JeffFowle What's the hay situation in California w/ drought? #CaWx @spann #AlWx #Wx 6 days ago