Can You Assist Me?
Gotta love the way horses help each other out.
Guidelines For Comments
I welcome and encourage comments from all perspectives. I simply request the following: Keep it civil and professional. I read all submitted comments and reserve the right to edit, especially for cursing. Have fun!
- One of my favorite times of the year! #calvesofinstagram #calvingseason #agchat instagram.com/p/BBarzPhBcDa/ 6 days ago
- It's rough being a calf.... #ranchlife #calvesofinstagram instagram.com/p/BBarL6yBcCT/ 6 days ago
- My feeding crew this morning. #ranchlife instagram.com/p/BBamOlUhcIq/ 6 days ago
- In the time it took me to tag one calf, out popped another...busy day. #ranchlife… instagram.com/p/BBVnurbBcDp/ 1 week ago
- The little stinker finally layed down. Really enjoyed my scratches when I was done and started… instagram.com/p/BBVnJnfhcCj/ 1 week ago
#140conf #ACFC11 #AFBF11 #agchat #foodthanks #profood AgChat Foundation Agriculture Agvocacy Alfalfa Animal Welfare Antibiotics Baking beef Bread Bridge Building Budget California CDFG Children Chocolate communication Communities cookies cooking Corn Education Election Emily Zweber Environment EPA ESA Family Farm American Farm Bill Farm Bureau Farmers Farming Food Genetics GMO Government Grain Fed Grass Fed Hamburger Hay Health Healthcare Horses HSUS Innovation Klamath Klamath River Markets NASCAR Nutrition Organic Parenting PETA politics Ranchers Ranching recipes Regulations Responsibility Salmon School Science Scott River Senate Sheep Social Media Time Water Wheat
AgChat Foundation Agvocate American Agriculture Animal Welfare Beef California Farmers Children Communication Diet & Nutrition Education Farm & Ranch Life Farm Bureau Federal Government Federal Regulation Food and Food Safety Horses HSUS Know a California Farmer Media Responses Nutrition Pictures Poor Science Recipes Science Social Media State Government State Regulations Uncategorized Videos Water & Environment